Simply the Best Way to understand Email Marketing
Why is email marketing important?
let’s unpack a little:
1) It’s one of the most cost-effective digital marketing strategies with one of the highest ROIs.
2) Email allows you to connect your marketing channels for a cohesive and fluid buyer’s journey.
3) You can create personalized and custom experiences, increasing engagement and deepening brand awareness with leads, new customers, and returning customers.
4) Email is a testing opportunity to gain valuable customer data for more intentional and meaningful customer touch points.
5) Harness the power of automation to supercharge your email marketing strategy (work smarter, not harder).
Think you’ve got it? That’s okay! It may seem like throwing darts at air trying to figure out where to start first.
For the happiest life, days should be rigorously planned, nights left open to chance.
What you will learn
- Engaging experiences: Win potential customers and win back past customers. (work smarter, not harder).
- Personalization: Creating more meaningful customer relationships.
- Engaging your contacts: Simple & cost-effective.
- A/B Testing: Gain valuable insight into your marketing efforts.
- A fluid buyer’s journey: Connecting your marketing channels.
- Unpacking: The importance of email marketing.
Regular Price: $76
HD Videos Series is ready to show you the latest Email Strategies of all time for Just 10$ (Limited Time Offer)
With 60 Days Money Back Guarantee.
Reasons Why Email Marketing is Essential to your Business
Email generates website traffic
- Imagine you’ve grown your email list to 100,000 contacts and have an average click-through rate of 5%. Now imagine you publish an article that announces your latest product launch and you share it with your email list. Even if 5% of the recipients click and visit your article, you’re going to have 5000 people who immediately know about your new product. At almost no cost!
Email drives sales
This advantage works in combination with the two points mentioned above. You can increase sales through email by 1) acquiring customers and 2) driving people to your website where they can browse your product(s).
Everyone uses email
over half of the entire planet uses email right now. The mass adoption of email makes it the perfect channel for your marketing. In today’s hyper-digital environment, it’s a safe bet that everyone you come across, and everyone who’s in your target audience, use email. Unlike other marketing channels like print or broadcasting, email gives you a direct line of two-way communication with your target audience.
Mobile devices allow people to instantly check emails
You click ‘send’ on an email and within an instant, hundreds and thousands of people get notified through an electronic slab they’re holding in their pockets. How amazing is that? The combination of mobile devices and email marketing gives you the unprecedented advantage of the speed and reach in executing your marketing.
Email is a great way to inform your customers
When you’ve grown your email list to a sizeable number (even 500 quality leads are a lot for a new business), you can deliver messages at the click of a few buttons, with no costs other than what you’re paying to your email marketing provider.
Consider an essential milestone in your business. Maybe you’ve just given your product a major overhaul and you want to deliver the benefits to target customers.
To inform people, you can choose to run digital ads, and maybe publish a release in a newspaper. Both methods will cost you money and usually attract lukewarm leads.
On the other hand, if you have a juicy email list with people who voluntarily opted to receive messages, you can deliver the same message to an enthusiastic crowd for a margin on the cost of print or digital ads.
The bigger your list grows, the bigger your business.
Email lets you build brand awareness and appeal
Building brand awareness is an essential activity for any business starting out or looking to grow. Brand awareness is that intangible quality, which drives consumers to choose your products over competitors. The better they know you, the more likely they’ll buy from you.
So how does email build brand awareness?
Awareness comes from attracting attention. People learn about you when you make yourself visible. You can use emails in a few ways to hold your recipients’ attention. Using email after seeking permission, you can send subscribers:
-) Industry updates
-) Expert advice
-) Market news
-) Blog updates
All of these examples should relate to your domain of business but shouldn’t directly address your business. Such emails will help you build brand awareness while showing your customers you care about more than just your own name. Then ever so often, you can send emails about your product to keep yourself top of mind.
Email is perfect for personalized, targeted messaging
A marketer’s dream is to have a unique personalized value proposition for every single potential customer. While marketing is not quite there yet, email marketing does a pretty great job of approximating this dream.
First, you can segment your email lists by whatever customer characteristics you think are relevant to your business. For example, if you’re a sports brand, you can segment your customers by sports they like.
This way you can inform your golf fans about your new golf equipment, while not disturbing the baseball aficionado who’s only signed up for Major League Baseball news.
CHANGE YOUR THOUGHTS, YOU CHANGE YOUR WORLD
You may have wondered how you can generate income, sales and commissions from email marketing?
I can give you some advice.
You may produce it by employing correct email marketing methods.
Always provide an introduction in the first email, then deliver a lot of value in the next email to pique people’s interest and strengthen the relationship between you and your audience.
Following that, continue to deliver value, but include a CTA to buy your products or services at the conclusion of each email. You may attach a link to a specific product, a website, or a blog, for example.
This is the most efficient method for all successful businesses and affiliate marketers.
Below you have link to HD Videos Series is ready to show you the latest Email Strategies of all time, and there you can learn email marketing very easily
Have beautiful day and a lot of sales :))
I’m so confident that you’ll be pleased with your purchase that I’m going to offer you a full 60 Days Money Back Guarantee on this offer.
If you aren’t satisfied with your purchase for ANY reason at all, just get in touch with me within 60 days from the time of the purchase and I’ll immediately give you a 100% refund.